Increase the cooling efficiency of your hot aisle/cold aisle isolation system and drastically reduce energy costs with New Flexible Gap Seals (FGS). Flexible Gap Seals close off gaps between racks in your data center most commonly created by mixing racks. These seals also allow you to close air leaks around support pillars or other architectural features of your building that creates gaps in your data center.
- Flexible Gap Seals are available in PolySim or FlexSim (both Class 1 fire-rated materials that meet NFPA 701 and NFPA 76 standards for data center applications).
- Seal off gaps from one-half-inch to six inches.
- Installation is easy with flexible magnet strips. Can be accomplished in minutes with one person.
- Available in two sizes to fit small and large gaps.
- A fast and efficient way to seal off air leaks in your data center.
- Quick installation saves time and manpower.
- Flexible Gap Seals trim to size to fit odd-sized gaps.
- Flexible gap seals are sleek and attractive looking, allowing you to maintain the aesthetics of your data center.
- Later when you re-arrange racks to close up the gaps, Flexible Gap Seals pull out easily and store for use later.
- Order several and keep them on hand for the unexpected time when you need one.