Manual Closing Slider Doors Model #DC-DSD
- Doors come pre-assembled from the factory for ease of installation.
- Doors are constructed from a 1” x 2” custom-designed extrusion of 6063-T5 aluminum. Door frames are 2” x 2”. The clear anodized finish is standard. Optional finishes include black anodized as well as powder-coated.
- The standard door insert material is clear polycarbonate. Options include ABS, acrylic, aluminum composite, clear CPVC FM4910-approved material, and stretch-fit vinyl or PolySim inserts. Choose your material. It comes pre-installed.
- Fire marshal concerns or ultra-sensitive environments? PolySim™, a proprietary material available only from Simplex, has the lowest Class smoke rating on the market, and incorporates inherent ESD inhibitors will not wear off. PolySim is a urethane with no plasticizers. There is no outgassing and it is better for the environment.
- The PVC spline that locks the insert into place allows you to change inserts without disassembling the entire door.
- A range of models--double-doors, single-doors, swing doors and sliding doors, manual and self-closing doors--to meet every need
- Sturdy design and quality materials mean doors stand up to repeated use.
- Doors open and close quickly, allowing you to maintain the environment inside your data center.
- Doors can be used with both hardwall and softwall data center containment systems.
- Easy assembly means reduced costs. You save on labor hours and your data center becomes more efficient in a shorter time frame.
- Door frames are designed to work with all cabinets.
- Your choice of swinging or sliding door allows you to tailor your entryways to the layout of your data center.
- Modular design means that AirLock doors can be adapted to your ever-changing data center.
Mainline can provide a detailed plan to address your particular requirements. For assistance on your Data Center Project call Mainline Computer Products toll free at: (800) 686-5312 or Email: sales@MainlineComputer.com.