EZIFLUTE™ Airflow Control Panel Features:
EZIFLUTE™ airflow control panels are designed as single sheets to install directly to your raised floor framework. Ingenious self-locking tabs and clever folds allow EZIFLUTE™ airflow control panels to be assembled in minutes. EZIFLUTE™ airflow control panels allow you to create custom air walls right where you need them. As localized barriers or full length segregation, EZIFLUTE™ has the flexibility to cater for any environment and a must for any data center manager with a sub-floor.
- Utilizing a unique 0.6mm welded sheet, EZIFLUTE’s self-locking straps facilitate attachment to the horizontal struts of a raised floor frame.
- Ease of assembly makes one person installation a breeze.
- Easy to measure and cut, EZIFLUTE airflow control panels can be quickly installed around any underfloor obstacles such as cable trays and piping.
- EZIFLUTE airflow control panels are 100% recyclable.
EZIFLUTE™ panels are supplied as single sheets.
Features + Design:
- Construction: Impact resistant, water resistant, twin walled polypropylene sheet.
- Flame retardant UL 94 V-0.
- Color is black.
- Create a high quality seal and finish.
- Easy to cut and install in the field.
- EZIFLUTE airflow control panels offer a simple and low cost way to lower your PUE and compliment your data center cooling efficiency strategies.
Mainline can provide a detailed plan to address your particular requirements. For assistance on your Data Center Project call Mainline Computer Products toll free at: (800) 686-5312 or Email: sales@MainlineComputer.com.
Request For Quote: