EZIBRUSH™ panels are designed and manufactured to the highest international standards. EZIBRUSH™ panels are reusable, recyclable, flame retardant and great for the environment.
Keeps hot exhaust air away from cool intake air, extending the life of your equipment, saving energy and reducing the carbon footprint of the Data Center.
These uniquely designed panels have the brush strip overhanging the 1U size by an extra 5mm allowing simple management of air gaps when placed alongside other equipment.
Supplied as a kit of five panel complete with mounting screws.
• Nominal Size: 1RU (44,45mm) x 19” EIA310 (IEC 297)
• Dimensions: (19") 482mm wide x 50mm high (30mm Brush)
• Fits: 19”wide EIA-310D (IEC297) compliant equipment mounting rails in all brands of rack. (Hole spacing 465.1mm x 6.5mm Ø)
• Material: Body: PVC black, bristle material in 1 row: PA6 black 0,20 mm, visible bristle height: 30 mm, Plastic bristle, Thermal resist¬ance from -50°C to +250°C. Meets UL 94 V-0 standard
• Construction: Molded body with inserted plastic bristle.
Mainline can provide a detailed plan to address your particular requirements. For assistance on your Data Center Project call Mainline Computer Products toll free at: (800) 686-5312 or Email: sales@MainlineComputer.com.