Data Center Hardwall Systems Features:
Data Center Hardwall Systems enables you to create hot aisle and cold aisle regions in your data center that have the performance of hardwalls, but still retain the modular capabilities made possible with the design features available from Simplex.
- Ideal for showcase data centers with high-visibility and increased security.
- Choose from three different types of framing extrusions SIS 212, SIS 797, and GatorJaw for the one that best suits your application.
- 1/8” transparent polycarbonate inserts are class 1 fire-rated.
- Choose from other materials, including laminated aluminum, if your application so requires.
- 60 mil polycarbonate partitions (also Class 1 fire rated) for above-the-rack applications.
- Mix hard-panels, soft-panels and even curtains to meet your budget requirements, and the needs of your data center.
- Quickly build enclosures for effective hot aisle/cold aisle isolation.
- Stabilize temperatures, increase processor capacity.
- Clean, aesthetic look.
- Save labor hours with easy-to-assemble Simplex frame components.
- Meets the requirements of most local fire marshals.
- Simplex partitions and framing systems work with any brand of data center rack, and can also be used with racks of varying heights.
Mainline can provide a detailed plan to address your particular requirements. For assistance on your Data Center Project call Mainline Computer Products toll free at: (800) 686-5312 or Email: sales@MainlineComputer.com.
Request For Quote: