COLDWALLS.com brings you the ultimate in elegance and functionality in the latest Aisle Containment Door Designs.
- A broad selection of components to fit site needs now, and grow with IT operations.
- Variety of options for doors and ceiling to suit site and budget.
- Retrofit to existing racks, or build to suit.
- Compatible with raised or non-raised floors.
- 30+% increase in IT equipment density.
- 25+% increase in available cooling capacity.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership:
- Energy efficient system offers payback within a few months to less than two years.
- Leverage existing cooling infrastructure, existing racks.
- Containment components are easy to install, and fit through standard doorways.
Ideally Suited For:
- Hot aisle/Cold aisle applications
- Raised floor data centers with perimeter cooling
- Non-raised floor data centers using row-based
Step 1 – When measuring for your door, please take into consideration any obstructions that might interfere with proper function or installation, e.g., cable trays, lighting, ducting or conduits.
Step 2 – When measuring for the doors, provide Simplex or your Simplex dealer with these measurements.
Step 3 – If you have any questions, call us at (800) 686-5312
If mounting the door frame to the racks is not possible, options are available for ceiling and cable tray mounting if necessary.
Mainline can provide a detailed plan to address your particular requirements. For assistance on your Data Center Project call Mainline Computer Products toll free at: (800) 686-5312 or Email: sales@MainlineComputer.com.
Request For Quote: